Wednesday, July 29, 2015

July Special - Life is Wonderful SOTM card

Can you believe it??? 
  Only THREE more days until July 2015 leaves us behind!! :) 

It's AMAZING how quickly time flies, and today I wanted to share with you a fun card that I created using the SOON to be GONE July Stamp of the Month (SOTM) stamp set.  

For those of you who follow me on my Facebook Business Page, you may remember seeing pieces of this card on my table....and I was asking YOU about what paper collection I should use :) 

Well - Mary Lou mentioned Seaside, so even though I feel like I use the Seaside Collection all the time :)....I pulled it out and got to work!! LOL!!!


It had been a long time since I created a 5x7 size card....so I thought - let's go with that size, especially because we have a larger stamped image...I really like how it turned out!! 


I also wanted to use the Paper Fundamentals paper collection in this card...so I cut out a FRAME from our fabulous Artbooking Cricut Collection in the sorbet colored paper fundamentals, to add an extra shimmery touch. 

Did you know the patterns of these paper fundamentals are RETIRING??? 


Yes....these 4 Paper Fundamental color combination packs are WHILE SUPPLIES LAST or retiring August 31st - whichever comes first.   

The product line is NOT retiring - just the patterns on the papers :)...stay tuned on September 1st for the release of the beautiful NEW patterns in the Paper Fundamentals collection!! :) 

I stamped the words on black cardstock, using the white pigment ink.  The chalkboard look is all the rage these days....and I adore it. :) 



Then I decided, let's make that word "wonderful"...pop!  So, I stamped the word in Pear ink, onto Colonial White cardstock, trimmed it out...and added some 3d foam tape to give it the dimension I was looking for.  

Next, something quick & easy to add for embellishing.....PERFECT!!  My leftover "Stickease" (stickers) from the coordinating Seaside Complements collection!!


Then by adding a few gold sequins, a touch of glitter paper behind the Cricut cut frame, and a bow using the Black Striped Twill ribbon (while supplies last) we completed this card....for now. :)  

I hope you enjoyed the card, and now I encourage YOU to head to your crafty room & create something of your own!! :) 

Make SURE to check out the updated RETIRING LIST....items are going fast, and you don't want to miss out!    

When you place your CTMH order this month, make sure to take notice of all the specials - there are THREE of them! 

fpo


Blessings to you for BEAUTIFUL day!!!

Krista Hershberger J




July 2015 Specials! Wahoo!


ÞPurchase $25 in Stamp sets - and get YOUR choice....
1. A FREE July Stamp of the Month stamp set
OR
2. Your choice of 1 of 13 EXCLUSIVE Hostess stamp sets
for ONLY $5!!!!
 
Details here ®®®®     JUMP On It July !



Þ**Studio J FLASH sale!!!! – $5 layouts!!


Þ**July Stamp of the Month (SOTM) – Life Is Wonderful
clip_image004
 
This stamp set is ONLY available during July 2015 - you can get it 3 Different ways!!

1. Purchase it for the retail price of 
just $17.95

2. Place a $50+ CTMH order and you can get this for ONLY $5

3. Place an ORDER of $25 My Acrylix Stamp sets and choose this Stamp set
for FREE!!!

Head over to my blog –www.kristascraftycorner.blogspot.com for ALL the details! J



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)