Wednesday, October 19, 2016

New Style of INK PADS have arrived at CTMH!!

Would you like to see the NEW ink pads in "person"??? 

 Check out my 2nd attempt at a video :)....I tried, so don't laugh too hard at the content.  BUT I hope this can show you the difference of our old vs. our new ink pads!



Keep in mind - the ink FORMULA is no different than our retiring ink pads!!  The only change is the style & format of how to OPEN the ink pads...and I must say it's a GREAT improvement!!!

Enjoy the show, and if you'd like to check out these amazing NEW, Ink Pads...click on the link below! :) 





Would you like to try a NEW ink pad of your own??
CLICK HERE to head on over to my website to view the many choices of colors of ink!!


Blessings to each of you!
Krista Hershberger

clip_image002Celebrating 10 years with Close To My Heart!
The perfect place for ALL of your Scrapbooking, Stamping, & Papercrafting Needs!


PHONE/TEXT: 610-587-9116
Join my Maling list & view latest newsletter: CLICK HERE





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)