Sunday, October 9, 2016

Joyful Stars Blog Hop - City Sidewalks, Memo Fundamentals & Thin Cuts Christmas


Welcome to our monthly  
 Joyful Stars Blog Hop!!!!
We're excited to share our creativity with you using PRODUCTS
from Close To My Heart!!

Come on in and see what BEAUTIFUL projects my fellow consultants have creating using the AMAZING products from Close To My Heart!!

 This blog hop is easy to do…just click on the link at the end of the post to go to the next creation!!  If you get lost along the way, CLICK HERE to see the list of this month’s hoppers! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you have arrived from Nancy's blog you are right on track.

 

Here is the card I created for today…



Christmas?  Yes...crazy isn't it?!?! :)  Christmas will be here before we know it! 

I held a Christmas Cardmaking Day for my customers the last Saturday in September and that's what we did all day long - created Christmas cards!  If' you'd like to see the original post about our day together, CLICK HERE

This card was one I created for this special day, and I was very excited with how easy, but pretty this card turned out to be! :) 

Take a closer look...



Check out the NEW stamp set..."All is Bright".  So simple, so pretty & at a fabulous price...ONLY $6.95 :)  



I used TWO new paper packs...
Memo Fundamentals paper pack & the City Sidewalks paper collection.

 Have you taken a look at these paper collections?  The MEMO Fundamentals is becoming my "go to" paper pack, that I tend to use in a LOT of my crafting projects! 







...and CITY SIDEWALKS paper...yes, I thought I wouldn't like this paper...silly me!!! :) 


When I saw it in person, rather than in the catalog, I was AMAZED at the beauty of this paper pack!!!  SO MANY options - and they don't have to be Christmas related either!!!




The stars come from our beautiful NEW Thin Cuts...if you haven't checked out this recent addition of these metal dies, you can do that by clicking here.  

The Sea Glass glitter paper adds the perfect touch of sparkle & shine.  And yes - in case you haven't heard Close To My Heart's SEA GLASS color is this years "Color of the Year"....for this year only!!!  



The BEAUTIFUL SEA GLASS glitter paper is so pretty - and just a note - the CTMH glitter paper cuts perfectly on your Cricut machine too!  



That's all for today....thanks for stopping by, and I hope you were inspired to ready to go CREATE something on your own! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now it’s time to Hop on over to Andrea's  blog and see what beautiful, crafty item she has to share with us!  


Happy Hopping and we’ll see you on the 9th next month, when the Joyful Stars team members will be sharing more artwork using Close To My Heart products!    



Blessings to you for BEAUTIFUL day!!!

Krista Hershberger 

3 comments :

  1. Doing the happy dance! This is the card that I have been waiting for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful use of the Sea Glass glitter paper and Memo Fundamentals paper. Lovely card!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sea glass paper and new thin cuts! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)