Monday, October 24, 2016

Swan Lake WYW kit by CTMH

Have you ever tried Close To My Heart’s
Workshop Your Way kits?

We call them WYW for short…and they are FABULOUS kits that include all the products to create (3) sets of 12x12 pages, add on Pocket Plus pages, and 8-10 cards!  Wahoo!! An amazing kit!! Smile 

workshop your way image
Each kit comes with a Paper Collection, extra sheets of cardstock, coordinating Complements pack, and 1-2 different types of additional embellishments.

You can see the SWAN LAKE collection kit here…It’s a GREAT deal!! Swan Lake WYW kit
The directions, to complete these projects, are in a downloadable format, and can be found on my shopping website as you place that particular kit in your shopping cart!

Last week, I held my monthly scrapbooking class & we used the Swan Lake WYW kit!  What beautiful pages we created!!
DSC_0158- workshop class - oct swan lake
This class chose to only make the 3 sets of layouts from the kit…but I had a surprise for them! Smile By changing a few of the cutting directions,and adding 4 pieces of White Daisy cardstock, we were able to create a total of 4 sets of 12x12 layouts…..8 pages!!!

Let’s take a look at the pages we created….

Layout 1
Swan Lake - layout 1DSC_3151

Here is a close up of the “plastic” lettering that comes in the Swan Lake complements pack.  They are so light, and are just raised a bit to give some added dimension & texture to your creation!
Swan Lake - layout 1 CU DSC_3152

Layout 2
Swan Lake - layout 2 DSC_3146

Look at these BEAUTIFUL gold foil stickers that are included in the complement pack!!! Also our NEW shimmer black RIBBON….it adds so much!

Swan Lake - layout 2 CU DSC_3147

Layout 3
swan lake - layout 3 DSC_3141
This is the FUN page…or at least I think so! Smile I really like the NEW product that CTMH released in August of this year…these Pocket PLUS protectors!!

These pages are little inserts that are added in between your two pages.  Our cut apart Picture My Life (PML) cards, that are included in our paper collections, fit PERFECTLY into these pockets!!

Layout 4- the layout I created with the leftover papers & I added 4 sheets of White Daisy Cardstock
2016-10 Swan Lake - my 4th layout DSC_2946

So let's take a closer look….any guesses where the gold foil outlined hearts came from??
swan lake - layout 4 - CU DSC_2948
Well, it may seem a little silly Winking smile….but I couldn’t just throw away the outline of these gold foil hearts stickers!  

Scroll back up to layout 2…see the gold hearts? I used the heart stickers on that page, but then had the "leftover" outline shape of the hearts.  They were so pretty, and were gold foil, so I used my handy-dandy, non-stick, micro tip scissors, to fussy cut out these outlines & used them on the 4th layout!  

Thanks for joining me today, and if you are local and would like to join my monthly class – please contact me! Smile 

If you aren’t local – you can still purchase these adorable kits each month!  The instructions really are easy to follow & it’s a GREAT way to be creating EACH month to continue to get those precious memories preserved!! 

You may even want to check out my Hostess Club option – you can be local OR long distance to join!!!Hostess Club_ mat_picmonkey
When you join this club, you commit to a 6 month period of purchasing $30 of items each month.  During that 6 month period, you will get a month where YOU will be the hostess!!!  You are guarenteed $25 of FREE Hostess goodies, AND you could receive more if you chose to get a few outside orders to add to this book party!  Wahoo!!  LOVE this deal!! 

Click on the “Hostess Club” photo above, to go to my blog post that shares all the details.

Blessings to each of you!
Krista Hershberger
10 years with close to my heart - logo - picmonkey
2016-10 october specials - pickmonkey banner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)