Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Make the Cut - Blog Hop

Welcome to this 
Special Blog Hop!

Today, we will see a variety of artwork, showcasing our FABULOUS "Thin Cuts" as we call them at Close To My Heart....or maybe you know them as METAL DIES.    

If you have come here from Valerie's  Blog, you are on the right path!   If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants by clicking HERE

  
This month we have  Close To My Heart Consultants that will be sharing items they created using these FABULOUS new products.   This hop is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Wahoo!! 

Here we go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ADORE our Thin Cuts, here at Close To My Heart, and it was hard to choose just one to use for this hop...so I used THREE different Thin Cut sets in today's card. :) 

Take a look! 


Who is READY to go camping this summer? 
While our family may not be a camping family...we DO enjoy nature & being outdoors.  This BRAND NEW Stamp set & Thin Cut bundle is called "Happy  Trails". Take a look at the FIRST Thin Cut collection we used in today's card. 


Z4068  Happy Trails Thin Cut bundle

I ADORE these Thin Cut/Stamp set bundles that we carry at Close To My Heart!!  What a PERFECT MATCH!!  Thin Cut shapes that MATCH & Coordinate with our beautiful clear acrylic stamps...can you say A-M-A-Z-I-N-G?!?!!!!  


Let's take a look at the rest of the details of this card! 

Rectangle Stitched Frames Thin Cuts

These Stitched Frames are FABULOUS...and did you know???
ONE frame will cut TWO different pieces???

For THIS card,  I used the largest stitched frame (which is the multi blue color around outside edge of card) 

and the second part, or the INSIDE of this same frame, is the LINEN colored Cardstock...which I stamped the trees onto. 

So...how did I do this???
I did cut these frames TWICE...once to get the Sapphire (blue) outside frame and the second time I cut the "inside" frame piece with Linen Cardstock.  
 
I now have some "extra" insides & frames from this stitched Thin Cuts, that I'll be able to use in another creation! :) 

And YES....in case you didn't catch it above... ;) ....I DID stamp those tiny trees onto that Linen CS paper.  It's a subtle affect, but I really like how it turned out!! 


This set of AMAZING Thin Cut Tags have been around for a little bit...and they are a STAPLE in my Crafting supplies!   

Do you see the TAG that the camper is placed on top of??? 

THIS tag was cut from one of the TEN tags included in this Thin Cut set! (see photo below) 

I chose to cut my tag from a patterned designed paper to add a bit more color to the card...  


If you take a "close up look"....you'll see that I did need to pull out my Xacto Knife in this creation too!! 

 I "had" to make sure that SOME of the grass, was in front of the camper image...and not all placed behind it. ;)   

If you look closely, (click on the photo to see a close up image)  you may notice the gold "shimmer" on the bottom part of the camper.  
I used our GOLD Shimmer Brush to add some sparkle to this camper design! 



Another one of my FAVORITE new items in our Brand New Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book...is this BEAUTY of a paper pack .  Take a look! 



This paper collection can be used for SO MANY Occassions!!  I can't wait to continue to create with this collection!!  

Here's a final close up of my card...."Enjoy each day".  
This is a GREAT reminder for me!!  Let's all be reminded to take time to ENJOY each day that we are gifted with!! What a blessing it is to be alive here on this beautiful eart our Lord God created! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you were INSPIRED today!! :) 

Now it's time to "Hop" on over to Catherine's Blog and see her beautiful creation!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!   We LOVE to hear any feedback you’d like to share as well, so feel free to take a moment & leave a comment. 

Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here if you need a consultant :)) 
to help you with any of the products listed above. :)  




Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!

Krista 

8 comments :

  1. Your card is fabulous, and I am IN LOVE with this set! I don't think I'll be able to resist. Thanks a lot. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been thinking about that camper & I think your creation may tip the scales into me getting it. Love what you created.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I want to break out my Thin Cuts and Into the Wild 😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! I love how you used the tag too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is adorable. I love how you used the tag as the background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Thanks for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)