Wednesday, May 1, 2019

To My Bestie - May Stamp of the Month Blog Hop



If you have come here from Lauren's Blog, you are on the right track!!
This month, we will be featuring the EXCLUSIVE May SOTM stamp set called "To My Bestie".

This blog hop is a great big circle, so you can START HERE & work your way around to the many consultants on this “hop”! If you get lost along the way, you’ll find a complete list of PARTICIPATING CONSULTANTS by clicking HERE

This month we have many Close To My Heart Consultants that will be sharing items they have created using this month’s stamp set.  So, sit back & enjoy your tour as you click on the link at the end of each post to see what EVERY consultant has created.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is this months EXCLUSIVE stamp set, that you can get for ONLY $5 with EVERY $50 CTMH purchase in MAY 2019. 

I LOVE that we have an EXCLUSIVE stamp set available at a DISCOUNT each & every month!!

What a FUN set, and I can't wait to see what my CTMH sisters create with this stamp set! :) I'm sure you saw some beautiful work already in this hop. :)    

Today, I chose to create this card design using this stamp set.
Let's check it out!   

I used our How-To-book ....Make It from Your Heart,vol 4, pattern #3 for this card design.  I ADORE using these very helpful idea books!

The paper collection that I used, is BRAND NEW and called "Sweet Girl"....take a look at these lovely colors! 


Let's take a look at some of the details of this card. 

There are SO MANY new Thin Cuts (metal dies) in our Seasonal Expression 2 (SE2) catalog, that was released today ...May 1st!! 

 I don't know if I have a favorite thin cut yet, but this Lace Border Thin Cut ranks near the top!! 



I "fussy cut" out the flower, from the MAY SOTM stamp set, and then colored it with our inks & watercolor brush.  Did you know??? You can put drops of reinker in the lid of the ink pad....and you have a pallet to grab color with your watercolor brush!!

If you look closely, you may see the clear shimmer on the flowers??  It's so hard to capture this with the camera!! 


Here is a list of all of the products I used...just in case I missed sharing that detail with you!! 

Items used to create this card....
Cardmaking WYW kit - No Worries

S1905    For My Bestie
X7246B  Sweet Girl Paper
Z4181   Circle Stitched Thin Cut
Z4060  Lace Border Thin Cut
Z4309 Shaker Window & Confetti (sapphire circle) 
Z3225   Med - Waterbrush
Z4058    Sapphire Crochet Thread
Z3312  Gold Glitter Gems
Z3293   Clear Shimmer Brush
Z3342   3-D foam Dots

Inks used: Ballerina, Peach, Fern, Sapphire

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you are enjoying this blog hop & are getting LOTS of ideas for when you create with your OWN Stamp of the month stamp set. Happy Crafting to each of you! 

Now – it’s time to head over to check out Haley's blog to see what CRAFTY item(s) she has created using this stamp set!

Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their blogs to get some GREAT crafting ideas!!  We always love to hear any feedback you’d like to share as well, so feel free to leave a comment below. 


****Remember*****
The May Stamp of the Month (SOTM) –
 ”To My Bestie” – is ONLY available until May 30, 2019.

It can be yours at the retail price of $18.95 OR pay ONLY $5 when you purchase $50 in CTMH products this month!!!  

Contact your CTMH Consultant to answer any questions you many have. (or click here if you need a consultant )  

Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!
Krista

5 comments :

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)