Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Joyful Stars Blog Hop - Graduation Card

Welcome to our monthly hop!

We're excited to share our creativity with you using PRODUCTS
from Close To My Heart!!


Come on in and see what BEAUTIFUL projects my crafty friends have creating using the AMAZING products from Close To My Heart!!

 This blog hop is easy to do…just click on the link at the end of the post to go to the next creation!!  If you get lost along the way, CLICK HERE to see the list of this month’s hoppers! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you have arrived from talented friend Joyce G's blog you are right on track.

It's that time of year, when Graduations are taking place --- even if it's a bit different than our celebrations in the past. 

I ADORE the "For the Graduate" stamp set that we currently have at CTMH & was excited to use if for TODAY's hop!  

Let's take a look. 




I had two nieces that graduated this year...and while I was so SAD for them, they really accepted it as well as they could. 

Their school colors are RED --- and so I went through my papers & realized this paper from our still current, Holly Jolly paper pack -- had the PERFECT shade of red inside! 



I didn't think I'd use a CHRISTMAS paper pack, in the middle of June! LOL!! 
I LOVE that we can buy the 6 pack of paper sheets WITHOUT the "Christmas Themed" sticker sheet if we choose!

I created these cards above, from another set of cards I made in January this year...maybe you remember them?

The card designs came from our FABULOUS How-To books!  

I happened to still have those cards in hand, and put them side by side so you can COMPARE and see how similar but how DIFFERENT they are! 

Isn't it AMAZING at what a different paper pack can do? 


For the tan/brown cards, I used our still current, Yesterday & Today paper collection. Take a look at this pack of Neutral papers! 




 Let's take a look at the GREAT stamp set I used on these cards! This "For the Graduate" stamp set has so many FUN images in this set...I only used 4 of the 10 images!


This stamp will be available on a while supplies last basis ---it actually was a NEW stamp set back in March of this year!! 

I wanted to add some sparkle and shine on these cards, but wanted them to be a bit different from each other too.  

One card I used Silver Glitter Paper...and then highlighted the "grad" with our RED shimmer brush...




the second card I used Silver Heat Embossing & added some fun clear sparkles around the embossing too!! 






Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed my card & were inspired to create some of your own. 


Happy Crafting & have a LOVELY evening!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now it’s time to Hop on over to Nancy 's Blog   and see what BEAUTIFUL, crafty item she has to share with us today! :) 

Happy Hopping and we’ll see you on the 9th next month, when the Joyful Stars team members will be sharing more artwork using Close To My Heart products!    

Blessings to you for BEAUTIFUL day!!!


Krista Hershberger

4 comments :

  1. You just reminded me I need to make one of these. I LOVE the idea of the shimmer brush over "Grad" and may have to steal that. Great FB Live today! Thanks for all the info! I'll have to rewatch with less work distractions and making dinner at the same time! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Graduation set and the cards you made with it. I used this set this weekend for my Granddaughter and forgot to take a picture of it. By the way, I was so inspired by your fb video on your virtual open house. I wish I was 20 years younger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this stamp set, it's a good one to keep forever. The red shimmer was a great touch, got to remember that to highlight words. Thanks you are such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely assortment of graduation cards! They came out really well!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)