Sunday, November 1, 2020

November SOTM Blog Hop - You Warm My Heart - CTMH

 


Welcome to our monthly Stamp of the Month (SOTM) Blog Hop!!!

If you have come here from Melinda's Blog, you are on the right track!!  

This month, we will be featuring the EXCLUSIVE November 2020 SOTM stamp set called "You Warm My Heart".

This blog hop is a great big circle, so you can START HERE & work your way around to the many consultants on this “hop”! If you get lost along the way, you’ll find a complete list of PARTICIPATING CONSULTANTS by clicking HERE

This month we have a group of FABULOUS Close To My Heart Consultants that will be sharing items they have created using this month’s stamp set.  So, sit back & enjoy your tour as you click on the link at the end of each post to see what EVERY consultant has created. 😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is a look at this month's BEAUTIFUL, EXCLUSIVE stamp set, that you can get for ONLY $5.... (or FREE) with EVERY $50 CTMH purchase in November 2020. 
***REMINDER*** 
If you are part of the AMAZING Close to My Heart VIP Customer Program---you will get one of these stamp sets for FREE with your qualifying order this month!! Talk to your CTMH consultant about this FABULOUS, New Program!😍



This stamp set is ADORABLE & perfect for the upcoming season!! I have a feeling this is going to a POPULAR one this month! 😍 Yay!! 

Check out my card for today! 



The NEW Nov/Dec 2020 Mini Idea book was just RELEASED today --so there are ALL sorts of new goodies to "play" with!! I chose to use the "Jingle Joy" paper suite...as these non-traditional Christmas colors were calling my name! 

Let's take a look at one of my FAVORITE new Thin Cut collections.  "Thin Cuts" are what we call our metal dies, here at Close To My Heart ---and they are AMAZING, and cut like butter on our cardstock, designer paper, AND our glitter paper too!! 



These Thin cuts are 6" long AND take notice of the single light bulb thin cut---you create bulbs in whatever color design you'd like!! 

I used the border thin cut that "matched" the coffee cup design!! How NEAT is that?!?
I used Evergreen Cardstock for the die cut, and then stuck a strip of Ballerina Glitter Paper behind it, to give it some sparkle & shine. 


I decided to also use our Z3687 Stitched Simple Bracket Thin Cut to stamp my words onto. Recently I've noticed a lot of CTMH's artwork, where they take a Stitched bracket, stamp their sentiment, and then cut off the rest of the bracket & I LOVE it! 
The SHINY look behind the sentiment is some of our HOLOGRAPHIC paper---I used the new Twinkle Toes color!! 


After stamping my flower image with Intense Black ink...I pulled out THREE Tri-Blend markers to color in the flower. 💓(Pale Pink Blend, Pale Pink Shades & Light Green Blend)



If you look closely, you'll see the "finishing touch" of a clear shimmer brush over top of the flower petals. 

The Silver Loose Sequins were the final touch...I ADORE those iridescent ones included in the silver set. 

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you are enjoying this blog hop & are getting a lot of creative inspiration for when you create with your OWN Stamp of the month stamp set. 


Now – it’s time to head over and check out Brenda's blog to see what CRAFTY item she has created using this stamp set!

Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their Blogs to get some GREAT crafting ideas!!  We always love to hear any feedback you’d like to share as well, so feel free to leave a comment below. 

****Remember*****
The November Stamp of the Month (SOTM) –
 ”You Warm My Heart" – is ONLY available until November 30, 2020.



This EXCLUSIVE stamp set can be yours one of three ways...
1. Pay the retail price of $18.95
2. PaONLY $5 when you purchase $50 in CTMH products this month!!!
3. Get it for FREE, as part of the Customer VIP Program!  


Contact your CTMH Consultant to answer any questions you may have. (or click here if you need a consultant )  

Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!
Krista

12 comments :

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)