Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Nov/Dec 2020 NEW PRODUCT Catalog Blog Hop

 

Welcome to this 
Special Blog Hop!

Today, we will be featuring our EXCLUSIVE New PRODUCT from  the Close To My Heart November/December Mini Catalog that was released on November 1, 2020.  

There are so MANY beautiful new items!!  If you'd like to take a look at BOTH of our current Idea Books - please CLICK HERE.   

Now, to continue with this special Blog Hop....

If you have come here from my talented friend Gina's  Blog, you are on the right path!   If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants by clicking HERE

  
This month we have  Close To My Heart Consultants sharing items they created using these FABULOUS new products.   This hop is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Wahoo!! 

Here we go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you taken a look at the BEAUTIFUL, new Nov/Dec mini book?  It's filled with GORGEOUS, new products!
  

Today, I wanted to create with one of my FAVORITE paper packs in this book & it's one that I know I'll be purchasing multiple paper packs of!
This card I created below uses the SERENITY paper collection!! 



 Let's chat about this card design! 

I used TWO stamp sets with this card ---
1. Elegant Snowflakes
2. November Stamp of the Month - You Warm My Heart

The colors of Blue Belle & Sapphire have been my go-to lately...and I'm loving these tones together! 😊


I ADORE our stamp/thin Cut collection.....and this ELEGANT Snowflakes was one of the first ones from this NEW book, that I "needed" to add to my collection. 
You can choose to get it with OR without the Thin Cuts (metal dies).  It's totally up to you!  


I cut the snowflakes on my card using our Thin Cut from our Blue Belle Cardstock (this is our "color of the year"!) and then stamped with Blue Belle ink. 

Do you see the BORDER of snowflakes from this stamp set, tucked behind the Stitched Hexagon Shape



Another FAVORITE stamp set in this mini book is ONLY available during Nov 2020!! 
This stamp set is our Stamp of the Month for November, called "You Warm My Heart".  

Talk to you CTMH Consultant right away and learn how you can get this stamp set for the DISCOUNTED price of $5 OR for FREE!!



I ADORE the words that are included in the Elegant Snowflakes stamp set...and wanted to use "warm winter wishes".   To add this to my card front, I chose to use White Embossing powder and heat set these words in the top right corner. 



Take a look at the bottom of this card design --and the FUN products I used here!!



---> I used TWO new Glitter paper colors --- Sapphire & Blue Belle
It's AMAZING how thin strips of glitter paper add the perfect sparkle & shine!

---> I also used the "Spring Blossoms" 5x7 Embossing folder and impressed that design onto the dark side of Sapphire CS. 
I LOVE the detail this brings to this card!! 

Here is a look at the pretty parts of the Serenity Collection---you'll want to make SURE to ask your consultant about this BEAUTY!




For the final touch of this card, I added the shiny, iridescent loose sequins in Blue Belle color.

I also used Platinum Stickles for some sparkle & shine on the whipped cream.  When doing this -- make SURE to use Intense Black ink when stamping your image! (don't ask me how I know--LOL!!) 


Now it's time to "Hop" on over to Alyson's Blog to see her beautiful creation!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!   We LOVE to hear any feedback you’d like to share as well, so feel free to take a moment & leave a comment. 



Contact your CTMH Consultant 
(or click here if you need a consultant :)) 
so that you can get in on the FUN and get your OWN copy of the NEW Nov/Dec 2020 CTMH mini Idea Book!!! 



Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!

Krista 

9 comments :

  1. Love your card. The design is fantastic and I love that you used the Serenity paper line. And thank you for the tip on the stickles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! This is so cute! Makes me want a cup of Hot Cocoa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the subtle embossing and the mix of Blue Belle with Sapphire!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun in this card, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how cute! Love all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a great pairing of Serenity with the Nov. SOTM! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card! How fun to use the hexagon behind!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of your different elements work so well together! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)