Friday, May 11, 2012

Congrats card–using Dotty for You!

I LOVE the new Dotty for YOU Paper pack and thought I’d share something else I created using this ADORABLE paper pack! (there's SOOO MUCH Paper in this paper pack!) 
2012-4 Dotty for you papers

I needed to create some Congratulations Cards and I thought why not use this GREAT Dotty for You prints to create these! 


At the beginning of this year, I decided that I was going to do something “extra” for the gals that are consultants on my CTMH team. 


My team is growing – it’s sooo exciting J, and because of that I wanted to add some incentives and ways to acknowledge my team members!!!  There are different ways for them to earn product credit, get hand created items, and reward certificates! 


Well, I was a bit behind in my creating of Congratulations cards for my team…so that is the focus today.  My ladies should have already received their Congrats cards in the mail…so this shouldn’t surprise anyone – J


I thought I’d take one design of card…and turn the card a quarter turn – creating a different design…let me show you what I mean.
Dotty for You_4 congrats cards with lagoon, sunset and creme brulee
Does this makes sense?  Look closely – I used the SAME paper pieces, and adhered them at the same places on the card BUT created FOUR different cards!!!  LOVE it!!!

Here is a close up of one of the cards…
Dotty for You Congrats zigzag card
Supplies used to create this card…
Dotty for You paper pack (this can be yours for $5 with a $35 purchase!! Only until May 31st!!!)
D1491 Hooray Bouquet stamp set
D1510 4 My Friend stamp set
D1508 Diverse Backgrounds stamp set
Z1686 Art Philosophy Collection
Z1687 Bohemian Assortment
Z2167 Crème Brulee ink
Z2195 Lagoon ink
Z2191 Sunset ink

Here is a vertical card to share as well…
Dotty for You_wishing you congrats upright card

Dotty for You_wishing you congrats upright card close up






I love taking detailed pictures J…I know how much that helps me if it’s something I’d like to re-create! J

  


For those of you that enjoy scrapbooking vs. card making…stay TUNED!!! 

I have a layout created and will be sharing it with you in a week or so!!!
 
I will also be entering my Dotty for You layout into a National Scrapbooking Month contest – SOOO  I’d LOVE your vote for my layout, if you think it worthy of a vote! Check out my BLOG and FACEBOOK on May 26th where you can vote for my Dotty for You layout! 


 I hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend and that you would find time to enjoy your weekend in whatever way that is for you!


Happy Creating,
 Krista J


 There is STILL time to enter My Mystery Hostess CONTEST!!! J

**Would you like to WIN $40-$100 in CTMH products?? (who wouldn’t – LOL!)

CLICK HERE to learn about the SPECIAL CONTEST when you place your order through my special LINK on my website!!! J

Don’t forget about my
Dotty for You contest
2012-4 Dotty for you papers




this is happening until May 31st!!!
 




 
For every Dotty for You paper pack, or May Stamp of the Month that you purchase on a special link on my website…
you will be eligible to be a MYSTERY HOSTESS and
earn $40-$100 in CTMH product!!!
 

1 comment :

  1. Love these cards! They look great with the Hooray Bouquet stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)