Friday, May 4, 2012

Blooming Flourishes



Discover how to combine several stamp images to create a cute border design using our My Acrylix® The Best Things stamp set.

It’s easy to do with our clear stamps and blocks!






Best Things Stamp set C1503


I just received this Best Things stamp set from Close To My Heart for FREE this past weekend!!! 
I attended a Leadershare Consultant event in New Jersey on Saturday, April 30th  and we received all SORTS of goodies from Close To My Heart!!!











Here is the layout we created that uses the Best Things stamp set!!
Pemberley Leadershare layout


Pemberley Leadershare close up bohemian





I LOVED using the Cork shapes and the Bohemian Assortment embellishments!!!







 Have a wonderful weekend!  Blessings to you!
KristaJ
610-587-9116
Email: fun2stampnscrap@dejazzd.com
NEW Website: www.ctmh.com/kristah


CLICK HERE to learn about the Special CONTEST available ONLY for Krista’s customers! J

Dotty for YOU! Paper pack
Purchase $35 and get this pack of 24 papers for ONLY $5!

clip_image001


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)