Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Joyful Stars Blog Hop ~ Lollydoodle Workshop kit

Welcome to our monthly  
 Joyful Stars Blog Hop!!!!

Joyful Stars Blog Hop Badge3_zpsa824a544


We're excited to share our creativity with you using our favorite Close To My Heart products!  

This month, I will be sharing a collection that will be retiring on July 31st…so take a peek & then don’t miss out on this retiring Workshop kit!


Come on in and  see what BEAUTIFUL projects my fellow consultants have creating using the AMAZING products from Close To My Heart!!


 This blog hop is easy to do…just click on the link at the end of the post to go to the next creation!! 

 

If you get lost along the way, CLICK HERE to see the list of this month’s hoppers! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you have arrived from Andrea Sherman’s blog you are right on track. 

Here is a workshop kit that you want to make sure to add to your collection before it is gone on July 31st OR while supplies last!!

Take a peek at this FUN, Creative kit…and check out the simple changes I did with this Workshop card kit! J

Here are the contents of the Lollydoodle Cardmaking Kit
Lollydoodle card making contents
Each CTMH Cardmaking workshop kit creates 15 cards!! 

Look at all the products it includes…and of course, you can use the stamp set & workshop guide again & again!!
Lollydoodle Cardmaking kit_list of items
Each CTMH Cardmaking workshop is ONLY $24.95….
what a a GREAT deal!!

This picture below shows the card designs created by CTMH.  You create 15 cards - 5 each of 3 designs.
14-ss-lollydoodle-cd  


Lollydoodle_Card WOTG_extra stamp sets used...DSC_1342
At my workshop classes, we always do something a bit different. 

In this case, I blocked up a few more stamp sets that my attendees could use in their cardmaking to create a VARIETY of different cards! 


Here are the additional stamp sets we used to create our cards.  Keep in mind…the card design stayed the same, but we used different stamps to complete the cards.




So, let’s take a look at CARD #1Lollydoodle_Card WOTG_card 1_DSC_1342
I love how EASY it is to change the look of a card….just by adding different stamped images!! J Do you see the tiny changes I created in each card? 



Here’s a close up of the butterfly card…
Lollydoodle cardmaking wotg_card 2_close up DSC_1336
Check out Card #2
Lollydoodle_Card WOTG_card 2_DSC_1342
There is not too much difference in the stamping on this card.  However,  I LOVE the variety of sentiments in the Banner Wishes stamp set….a GREAT set to use for ALL occasions!!J


Card 3….this was a FAVORITE of my workshop attendees. J
Lollydoodle_Card WOTG_card 3_DSC_1342

 
The subtle softness of these birds, from the Fabulous You stamp set, stamped in Slate ink made a total different, but BEAUTIFUL card! 


I hope you enjoyed seeing the VARIETY of ways YOU can use any CTMH cardmaking Workshop kit!!  I encourage you to “think outside the box”, as we like to say in the crafting world, and EXPLORE the many different options you have - even when you have a kit to complete!  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  
Now it’s time to Hop on over to  Janice Centritto’s blog to check out what beautiful, crafty item she has to share with us! J 


Happy Hopping and we’ll see you on the 9th next month, when the Joyful Stars team members will be sharing artwork using some NEW, upcoming products from CTMH!!    



Blessings to you for BEAUTIFUL day!!!

Krista Hershberger J

9 comments :

  1. Love your take on the card workshop. CTMH stamps are so versatile and you have really showcased that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is post after my own heart! Love it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Krista!!! What a fabulous way to show the versatility of the workshop cards. I absolutely love the way you do this, and can honestly say that I never would have thought to make those changes! Thanks for helping me think outside of the box <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Krista. I love how you changed the cards around. They are beautiful. Your work is such an inspiration for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow way to show the versatility of our card workshops. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job changing up the cards with different stamps, paper, and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the little pop up butterfly. Looks like it could just fly away!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea using the cards from the kit as inspirations! Thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you show your gals (and us!) how easy it is to get more mileage out of what comes in the kit. I love the variations you used. It really is so easy to make a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)