Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Fall Open House…& July specials!


Corn stalk_pumpkin_autumnI'm so EXCITED!! J


It's time for my ANNUAL 


Fall Open House...


...the time where YOU 

get to join me (online or in person)&


see the AMAZING new items


from Close To My Heart!! 

Wahoo!! J

Take a peek at the DETAILS below...and remember, even if you can't make it to my actual Open House here in PA - you can STILL take advantage of these amazing deals!!

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the AMAZING deals that ONLY take place at my OPEN HOUSE each year!! J












*******I hope you can JOIN me at my Open House Celebration!!!J******** 


Would you like to see a bit more of what an Open House at my home looks like?

  CLICK HERE for a peek at my past Spring Open House...



 02 – Sarita L3
COMING in August 2014 by
 Close To My Heart
-          “Artfully Sent” Cricut Cartridge
-          9 BRAND NEW (gorgeous) paper packs

-          NEW packs of Fundamentals Cardstock!
-         Additional “CRUSH” books & accessories
-          LOTS of embellishments (washi tape, shimmer trim, charms, sequins, enamels, etc!)-          Stamp sets (8 new mini size plus LOTS of new Christmas, fall, all -occasion, etc!)
-          CTMH tools (scoring tool, border punches, washi holder, etc)-          and SO MUCH mo
re!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don’t forget about the JULY Specials...
Fireworks
There are ONLY 3 days left in July!! 
Don’t miss out on these AMAZING deals!!!!
 


1. July Stamp of the Month…CLICK HERE to see complete details!

2. Order these items below at THESE prices BEFORE the increase takes place on Aug 1st.



3. With EVERY $50 order (subtotal sales) placed with me in July 2014, YOU will receive a FREE Complements
 of your choice! 
Place your order by going HERE
and then please email me when your $50 order is completed so I can get your choice sent to you!


4. Close To My Heart RETIRING items~ while supplies last or ENDING July 1st!

CLICK HERE…. to see the items that are still
available on this soon-to-be gone list. 




Please contact me with any questions you may have, or if there is any way I can help you!!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day!!
Krista J

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)