Wednesday, July 30, 2014

New Product Showcase - Simply Inspired Blog Hop!

Welcome to our 


Simply Inspired 
Close To My Heart
Blog Hop!



Wahoo! 



Come join us today, as we highlight the
 NEW Product from the newest Idea Book
here at Close To My Heart!!


If you have come here from Diana's Blog , (and her BEAUTIFUL creations) you are on the right path!
The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants HERE.

Here we go! J
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wanted to create a card set using one of my FAVORITE, NEW paper packs….Seaside paper pack!


The colors of Sorbet, Hollyhock, Desert Sand, Glacier & Pear just spoke to me this month…J
Seaside_set of 4 cards_wishes card workshop_DSC_3823
Today, I am showing you 4 of the 8 card designs I created…and I will share an up close picture of one card today. 


Card design #6 from this 16 card workshop…
Seaside_set of 4 cards_card 6_DSC_3824


These card patterns came from the LOVELY Wishes How-To-Book, where it shows you how to create a 16 card workshop with only 3 sheets of paper!!



While I followed the “rule” of using 3 pieces of paper (+ card bases) to create these cards as per the book…I did add a strip of lagoon cardstock, punched with our new border punch to each card!





I ALSO was trying to showcase MANY of our new products!! 
Do you see all the NEW products??? J

New ink color - Glacier
Seaside Paper
Gold Sequins
Chevron Border Punch
Gold Shimmer Trim
Pretty Petals stamp set
Shinhan marker - Peacock Green


Take a peek at a close up of this card. 
Seaside_set of 4 cards_card 6_cu_DSC_3829
Very simple, but beautiful. 

My favorite thing about this Pretty Petals stamp set…it’s CRICUT Compatible!!  So, all of the flower shapes were cut with our Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, & after they were cut…I just needed to stamp the flower image on top of the blank piece!!


If you’d like to see the rest of this card set,  come back and join me here at my blog to learn more about how EASY it is to create a simple workshop like this one!!
Seaside Card products image
Products used for card
C1599 Pretty Petals
S1411 It’s the Little Things (Nov 2014 SOTM)
Z1686 Art Philosophy Cricut Bundle
X7192B Seaside paper
Lagoon & Kraft Cardstock
Z2461 Peacock Green Shinhan Marker
Z2012 Gold Sequins
Z1985 Gold Shimmer Trim
Z1998 Chevron Border Punch
Inks used: Hollyhock, Sorbet, Pear, Lagoon, Glacier & Desert Sand

2014 fall winter annual inspirationsI hope you were inspired & are ready to create a project of your own!!
Make sure to contact your CTMH consultant (or click HERE if you need a CTMH consultant.) for a current copy of the NEWEST (& greatest) Idea Book!!



Now "Hop" on over to  Blythe’s Blog  to see her AMAZING work!  Be sure to visit all the Consultants in the Hop to get some great crafting ideas! 



Thanks for stopping by & feel free to become a follower of my blog & join me often to see MORE creations using CTMH’s beautiful product!!


Blessings to you for a wonderful day!!!

Krista J

14 comments :

  1. Very nice Krista. I love how you tied all the cards together in your design.
    Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great flower set and love how you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards Krista! What a great color combo! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty, and what I really love is your use of the border punch. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome workshop!! Love that chevron border punch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Krista....I was thinking I didn't need another floral stamp set but THIS is just adorable!!! SOOOOO LOVING the color combo, too!!! Glad these colors "spoke to you"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them! They make me happy to look at. The border punch accent is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You ladies are so awesome. I look forward to this every month! So very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. VERY CUTE! Love your "twist" on the paper packet. Beautiful colors indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the kraft paper with the seaside colors. Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)