Sunday, April 12, 2020

"These Are My People" Blog Hop

Welcome to this 
Special Blog Hop!


Today, we will be featuring one of our monthly specials at Close To My Heart our "These Are My People" collection!!  



To view this entire special & the many different ways you can get this paper pack....please CLICK HERE.   

Now, to continue with this special Blog Hop....

If you have come here from Valerie's  Blog, you are on the right path!   If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants by clicking HERE

  
This month we have  Close To My Heart Consultants sharing items they created using these FABULOUS new products.   This hop is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Wahoo!! 

Here we go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The "These Are My People" special, includes SO many BEAUTIFUL items!

Make sure you check in with your CTMH consultant, to learn about all EIGHT of them! 
TODAY --- I'll be focusing on the "These Are My People" (TAMP) Workshop kit. Let's take a look...


I ADORE when CTMH has these monthly specials because it USUALLY means they have a workshop kit created for us!! 

The other PERK of the Workshop kits...is that if you purchase the ENTIRE kit...you get a DISCOUNTED price!! Woohoo!! Who doesn't love a good deal?!? 

This kit is a beauty, and you can see the projects in this kit (created by the CTMH art department)  in this photo here.




However, I extended this kit to go EVEN farther than what it was intended for!! Yay!! 
I added a few sheets of cardstock to create an additional 2 - 12x12 page (to coordinate with the single pages in the kit) ---PLUS--- the additional CARDS that I'll share with you today! 

Let's take a peek at these beautiful card designs. 

All 4 of these card patterns came from our Make It From Your Heart, vol 1 How-To Book.  If you have read any of my other posts, you probably already know -- that I USE these How-To books ---- ALL ----THE----TIME!!!   
I used Card Pattern #'s --- 21, 27, 28 and 29

I LOVE the time it saves me to use these sketch patterns!
I used my Tri-Blend Alcohol Markers for the coloring of the flowers. 

I also used a Shimmer Brush on top of some of the flowers, after I colored them with the alcohol markers. 



I hadn't stamped words on a background in a while...and so, I used my Ballerina ink to stamp words, while stamping the black stem of leaves on top of the words!! What a fun way to create a background! 




I ADORE our Cardstock at CTMH too!!
 (and there is a MAJOR SALE happening on our Cardstock this month!! ) 
Check out how BEAUTIFUL you can stamp a tone-on-tone background, using the same color INK as Cardstock color!  In this case, I used the Color Smoothie. 





Two of my FAVORITE parts about the "These Are My People" collection, are the...
1) Stamp set
2) Paper pack

The colors in this kit are SO BEAUTIFUL together!!



In creating these cards, I did add in a few extra stamps & embellishments :)
-Black & Soft Pink Shimmer Trim

- Black & White Dots
-D1919 With Heartfelt Sympathy stamp set
- C1835 Sentiments & Stitches stamp set



 So YES --- I DID create ALL of these cards above (PLUS 2 more 12x12 pages) out of the ONE workshop kit! :)  You will have extra papers to create these beautiful cards!!

You can purchase the TAMP paper pack on it's own...HOWEVER...the BEST deal is when you purchase the Workshop Bundle....and SAVE 20%!! Don't miss out on this FABULOUS deal. THESE ARE MY PEOPLE is only available until April 30, 2020 OR While supplies last! 


Make sure you check in with your CTMH Consultant for all the details!! 
I hope you enjoyed my card creations & that you were INSPIRED today!! :) 


Now it's time to "Hop" on over to Lauren's Blog to see her beautiful creation!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!   We LOVE to hear any feedback you’d like to share as well, so feel free to take a moment & leave a comment. 


Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here if you need a consultant :)) 
so that you can get in on the FUN and get this BEAUTIFUL "These Are My People" items before they leave us at the end of this month!  



Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!

Krista 

4 comments :

  1. Your cards are beautiful! I love what you did with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I really love your background stamping on the card in the lower left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, I love the shimmer on the purple flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards. My favorite technique is the pink text overstamped with black leaves. Thanks for the close up on that, I would have missed it otherwise.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)