Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Technique Hop - "Heat It Up!" Embossing!

Welcome to our 
"Heat It Up!" 
Technique Blog Hop!



Today, we will be featuring techniques that will go along with our current season!  Check out our "Heat It Up!" papercrafting creations. 



Come on in and check it out!

If you have come here from the talented Katy's  Blog, you are on the right path!   If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants by clicking HERE

  
This month we have  Close To My Heart Consultants sharing items they created using these FABULOUS new products.   This hop is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Wahoo!! 

Here we go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heat it Up!...means getting out that fabulous heat tool! 
  
I adore Sparkle & Shine & love to incorporate it into whatever project I'm working on.

Today, my "shiny" card was created with our BEAUTIFUL Mix-In papers.  
Take a look... 



I enjoy Heat Embossing very much & it's been a while since I did embossing on my ENTIRE card -- sentiment and all!

Let's take a look at the stamp sets I used for this card.   

First up --- the Fairy Tale Magic stamp & thin cut bundle. 


Ever since this stamp set was released, I've wanted to stamp those mushrooms! Well, today was FINALLY the day!! Yay! 

Next up --- my FAVORITE Birthday stamp set!! This one is called "Birthday Greetings".  This stamp can be found in the ONLINE ONLY section of your CTMH Consultant's website! This stamp set I use, over & over, and OVER again! 


I used our Princess Gold Embossing powder. to emboss the sentiment AND the mushroom border.  And yes...I did fussy cut that border ;)  I really enjoy fussy cutting, and when you have a FABULOUS scissors, like CTMH carries, our Micro-tip scissors are the BEST around to do your fussy cutting!! 


I decided to also turn this into a Shaker card for some added fun!! I used our Loose Gold Sequins, and tried to pull out most of the clear sequins in that mix, with just a sprinkling of gold sequins. 
The "Birthday Hello" and single mushroom, were heat embossed on the shaker part of the card, prior to filling the shaker with sequins. 

To color in the mushrooms, I used our Tri-Blend alcohol markers. I LOVE how these markers blend "effortlessly" together!



Here's a look at the supplies I used to create this card 
Z3704 Fairy Tale Magic Stamp set & Thin Cut bundle
D1899 Birthday Greetings stamp set
X9013 Mix In Papers
Cardstocks: Toffee, Sweet Leaf & White Daisy
Z4309 Shaker Window & Confetti Thin Cuts
Z4310 Shaker Window Foam & Acetate
z4194  White & Gold Skinny ribbon
Z2066 Princess Gold Embossing Powder
Tri-Blend Markers (Dull Green, Coral, Tan) 

Make sure to contact your CTMH consultant to learn how you can get these BEAUTIFUL papercrafting goodies!  This stamp set and paper are leaving us on April 30, 2020. (or while supplies last) 


I hope you enjoyed this card & technique and were INSPIRED today!! :) 

Now it's time to "Hop" on over to my talented friend Melissa's Blog to see her beautiful creation!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!   We LOVE to hear any feedback you’d like to share as well, so feel free to take a moment & leave a comment. 



Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here if you need a consultant :)) 
so that you can get in on the FUN and get your OWN copy of the NEW CTMH Idea Books!!! 



Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!

Krista 

7 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh, Krista! How super sweet is this?! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute - love the half frame at the bottom of the circle.,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I have been wanting to use that stamp set with gold embossing powder. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love how you used the floral and mushrooms to frame the circle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely, Krista! Very soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)